Monday, August 10, 2009

Dream Activated


I have to be honest... Before I came, I just knew that God was going to speak to me about my destiny. He has been at work for a great deal of time in my life. I came here on a mission to be opened up to what he has in store for me. I wanted to hear him. To quiet my soul just enough to find out what lies ahead for me.

I am strongly considering opening up an international school for boys (grades K thru 8). I know that Male/Boys Education is extremely important. More than ever, we are seeing males disenfranchised in the traditional classroom. We are not accomodating for the researched-based needs that they have. We label them as lazy, shiftless, or hopeless. I am a living witness that this is not a reality.

Being here, watching strong males nurture and guide tens of hundreds or thousands of minds to success and freedom made me realize that this too can happen under my watch. This is something I want to do. With God's help, this year I will travel around the country to visit schools and publish that article. (Smile @ God Mother).

3 comments:

gf said...

This is wonderful, Craig!

gf said...

This is wonderful, Craig!

Anonymous said...

To whom much is given, much is required. Stopping asking God How, and step out on faith. Lotus Blossom